Sherée Thaxton Vodicka is a Registered, Licensed Dietitian with 28 years experience providing nutrition and healthy lifestyle consultation in a variety of settings including public health, industry and health care. Sherée writes about her personal experience living a healthy lifestyle, and the work that needs to be done to support all North Carolinians in doing the same.
- RT @jmolich: View from my Camp Seafarer cabin #SFWLR17 https://t.co/BOWoyI3MJO 2 months ago
- RT @WellnessPolicy: #SNAP-Ed implications of utilizing behavioral economics in retail settings to promote healthy food by @BECRCenter https… 2 months ago
- RT @lisaehumphreys: Women need to be BETTER not BITTER- Dr. Olich #sfwlr17 @YMCATriangle @Camp_Seafarer @jmolich 2 months ago
- RT @lisaehumphreys: "Intention is everything" -Charla Muller @Camp_Seafarer @YMCATriangle #SFWLR17 2 months ago
- RT @jmolich: Really like how Laurie Smithwick distills the creative process--Gather; Analyze; Percolate; and Work. #SFWLR17 https://t.co/W6… 2 months ago