It’s a cold, snowy day here today — in sharp contrast to our warm sunny day yesterday. So my thoughts turned to chili. When I talk about chili, you can see my husband squirm a little in his seat. He hates beans. Really hates beans. So with a little bit of leftover stew meat, I am inventing a new kind of chili – a cross between chili con carne (chile without beans) and beef stew. The ingredients thus far are stew beef, onion, carrot, sweet potato, diced canned tomatoes, Negra Modelo beer and 2 tsp. Mexican Mole seasoning. In about 2 hours, it should be ready to taste.
- Kudos to @twinriversymca for making such a huge impact in your community! #yadvocates #communitybenefit https://t.co/tdiJBJ1zRL 2 months ago
- RT @LeadershipNC: We are grateful for #LNCXVIII @gracet22 with @CornerstoneHCNC, Dr. Alisahah Cole with @Carolinas, and Barbara Morales Bur… 2 months ago
- RT @mikecole1543: Over 71.5 million pounds of food, fresh produce, meat, household items distributed annually to 19 counties @FoodBankonthe… 2 months ago
- RT @mikecole1543: Leadership turns disruption into inspiration. @LeadershipNC #LNCForum #LNCXXV 2 months ago
- RT @LaurieCl13: Just learned I'm in my 1st #LEED Platinum building! @DukeEnergy @LeadershipNC #lncxxv https://t.co/nqB10sSe05 2 months ago