It’s a cold, snowy day here today — in sharp contrast to our warm sunny day yesterday. So my thoughts turned to chili. When I talk about chili, you can see my husband squirm a little in his seat. He hates beans. Really hates beans. So with a little bit of leftover stew meat, I am inventing a new kind of chili – a cross between chili con carne (chile without beans) and beef stew. The ingredients thus far are stew beef, onion, carrot, sweet potato, diced canned tomatoes, Negra Modelo beer and 2 tsp. Mexican Mole seasoning. In about 2 hours, it should be ready to taste.
- #PhysEd improves academic achievement based on Harvard study says Dr Armstrong #yadvocates @NCAlliance4Hlth 1 day ago
- #healthychildren: American Academy of Pediatrics Recommends No Fruit Juice For Children Under 1 Year shar.es/1Rr2dU 1 month ago
- Gideon Adams explaining #FoodBankofECNC teaching kitchen. Awesome! https://t.co/Gx1OCjsmH4 5 months ago
- RT @mzrascoff: Honored to join #LNCXXIV today in Winston-Salem. https://t.co/Fv3BxZfwrY 7 months ago
- RT @LisaDalberth: How do we connect the dots for NC education aspirations? #LNCXXIV 7 months ago