It’s a cold, snowy day here today — in sharp contrast to our warm sunny day yesterday. So my thoughts turned to chili. When I talk about chili, you can see my husband squirm a little in his seat. He hates beans. Really hates beans. So with a little bit of leftover stew meat, I am inventing a new kind of chili – a cross between chili con carne (chile without beans) and beef stew. The ingredients thus far are stew beef, onion, carrot, sweet potato, diced canned tomatoes, Negra Modelo beer and 2 tsp. Mexican Mole seasoning. In about 2 hours, it should be ready to taste.
- RT @jmolich: View from my Camp Seafarer cabin #SFWLR17 https://t.co/BOWoyI3MJO 2 months ago
- RT @WellnessPolicy: #SNAP-Ed implications of utilizing behavioral economics in retail settings to promote healthy food by @BECRCenter https… 2 months ago
- RT @lisaehumphreys: Women need to be BETTER not BITTER- Dr. Olich #sfwlr17 @YMCATriangle @Camp_Seafarer @jmolich 2 months ago
- RT @lisaehumphreys: "Intention is everything" -Charla Muller @Camp_Seafarer @YMCATriangle #SFWLR17 2 months ago
- RT @jmolich: Really like how Laurie Smithwick distills the creative process--Gather; Analyze; Percolate; and Work. #SFWLR17 https://t.co/W6… 2 months ago